Participants may attend the Conference and make oral presentations or they may submit their papers in writing.
The working languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
Original authors’ papers and applications are accepted for publication. Each co-author must fill in his/her application. The application includes the following dat a: full name, an academic degree, a title, a job position, a place of work, a country, a city, an e-mail, a contact telephone, a mailing address for mail shots, the form of participation (a presentation or a written paper), the name of the session, including session 10 for young participants, the topic of the presentation, an abstract on no more than 5 lines, and a need for accommodation.
The manuscript must be of no more than 5 pages and typed on A 4 sheets with single spacing and margins of 20mm. The paper type should be in capital letters, in 14 pitch medium type and should be centered. The author’s surname with initials, his/her academic degree and title should be in lower case in 14 pitch type in central position using double spacing. The author’s affiliation, city and country should be in 14 pitch italic type below the paper’s title and centred. An abstract (no more than 5 lines) should appear one single spacing lower. Six key words and word combinations must be typed in 14 pitch type with justified alignment underneath the abstract one single spacing lower. The text of the paper should be typed one single space underneath.
Manuscripts must typed in Times New Roman 14 pitch type with single spacing, a 1.25cm indention at the beginning of a paragraph, justified alignment, 0 spacing above and below the paragraph and self-instructed carry. Figures and tables should appear in the text.
References If references are given in the text, the surname of the author(s), the year of publication of the reference and the page number are given in square brackets, e.g. [Litvintseva G.P., 2012, p.144]. The list of references should be numbered and follow in alphabetical order at the end of the paper under the heading ‘References’. The example given below covers all the points mentioned above.
- Litvintseva G.P. Differentiation of population incomes and the government policy aimed at its reducing in RF.; Monograph / G.P. Litvintseva, E.A. Stukalenko, O.V. Voronkova. – Novosibirsk: NSTU Publisher, 2012, 340 pp.
The papers will be published in an author’s version. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject papers if they do not conform to the instructions.
A conference fee is 800 rubles for presenters and 1,000 rubles for written papers including sending a copy of the Conference Proceedings. Payment should be made after the paper has been included in the program of the Conference and an invitation has been received. A scanned copy of a payment document should be sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Oral presenters living in Novosibirsk can pay their conference fees at the NSTU cash register in September-October 2013.
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education ‘Novosibirsk State Technical University’ (NSTU)
Address: 20, Karl Marx Prospect, Novosibirsk, 630073, Russia
FTD for the Novosibirsk region (NSTU l/s 20516Y21090)
TIN 5404105174 CRR 540401001
MFSC MA of Bank of Russia for the Novosibirsk region, Novosibirsk
Settlement account 40501810700042000002
BIC 045004001 BCC 00000000000000000130
While paying the conference fee in the bank it should be written ‘For participating in the ITE-2013 Conference’ in the line ‘purpose of payment’ (the service code 2489), an author’s name, no VAT.
1. Preliminary registration of participants The deadline is 15 March 2013. Registration should be conducted by email email@example.com or on the conference server http// socioecon.conf.nstu.ru/c2013. Participants should fill in an application with information about the author(s), their working group session, the topic of their presentation, an abstract of no more than 5 lines and their need for accommodation. If the text of presentation is ready, it can be sent during the period of preliminary registration.
2. Main registration The deadline for submitting applications and manuscripts to be published in the Conference Proceedings is 15 May 2013. Registration should be made on the Conference Web-server: http// socioecon.conf.nstu.ru/c2013.
3. Reviewing of manuscripts by the editorial board of the Conference Proceedings sending invitations The deadline is 1 July 2013.
4. Arrival of participants - 23 October 2013.
5. Plenary session and working group sessions - 24-26 October 2013
6. Departure of participants